Large 2nd Floor STUDIO - Hardwood Floors - MOVE IN SPECIAL - Near UW Campus (C209) - MOVE IN SPECIAL OFFER!
The Campus Apartments are located just 2 blocks from the University of Washington Campus and close to all major Bus connections and Link Light Rail. A short walk to dining, shopping and entertainment.
Coin and App Operated Laundry On-Site
Section 8 or other Subsidy Applicants Welcome
On-Street or Paid Parking Lot Parking Only – No Off-Street Parking Available
Renters Insurance Required
This Spacious Studio Includes:
• Hardwood Floors
• Large Walk-In Closet
• Kitchen Nook with Built In Table
• Full Size Kitchen Appliances
• Great Layout
• Lots of Light
• Great location
Move In Costs Include:
1st Month's Rent (No Last Month’s Rent Required)
$700 Refundable Deposit
$40 Application Fee Per Person
Tenant Pays Electric, Cable, Internet, etc.
In Addition to Rent – Monthly Flat Rate Water/Sewer/Garbage
• $75 for 1 Person
• $135 for 2 People
Respond to schedule an appointment to view
Thanks for your interest
To view other apartments available, please visit https://www.gibraltarpm.com/vacancies
TO APPLY FOR APARTMENT PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
1. Complete an application through www.on-site.com. Pay Application fee directly to On-Site. ($40 per applicant – Must be 18 years and older)
2. Provide Proof of Income (Last 3 pay stubs, bank statements, new job offer letter, or tax form)
3. Government Issued Picture ID
4. Pay the standard deposit ($700). Paid through AppFolio Tenant Portal After approval.
1. A credit report will be run. Using a statistical model, creditors compare information on your credit profile, such as your bill-paying history, number and type of account you have, late payments, collections, actions, outstanding debt, rental history, and the age of the accounts, to the credit performance of consumers with similar profiles.
2. Any recorded unlawful detainer, unpaid collections, open bankruptcies or judgments may result in denial of application.
3. Employment must be verifiable for no less than one year. Income must be documented with current pay stubs, tax records or bank statements. Non-employment income should be verified through tax records and bank statements. If you are a full-time student, we will require a co-signer. If you do not have an SSN # we will require first & last month’s Rent, plus a total deposit equal to 1 month’s rent.
4. Applications are processed in the order they were received. An application is considered complete when it contains all required information and documents listed by the landlord to conduct the screening, as well as payment of any screening fee and holding deposit required by the landlord
5. Tenant Income Requirement: 2.5x the monthly rental amount. Co-Signer Income Requirement: 4x the rent amount monthly. If you do not meet some of these requirements you will be asked for an additional deposit, last month’s rent, or co-signer.