Bright Apartment With Upscale Amenities - Welcome to Croydon Hall, the best kept secret in Walnut Hill!
Fully renovated with amazing views and tons of light, each apartment features:
granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, spacious layouts, environmentally friendly PVC and tile flooring, heating/AC, and bathrooms equipped with a rainfall shower head, tying everything together with sleek, modern finishes.
Our Esteemed Building Features:
- On-Site Management
- 24 Hour Front Desk Attendant
- Free Wi-Fi accessibility in common areas
- Secured Entry! Electronic Fob Key Access
- Fully equipped Fitness center, open 24/7
- On-Site Laundry Room, open 24/7
- Lounge featuring a large flat screen TV with Cable & Netflix, cozy couches, dining tables, vintage video arcade cabinet, a dartboard, pool table, foosball, air hockey, & ping pong tables
- Keurig coffee station and vending machines
- Free Bicycle Storage and Free Air for bike tires
- Conference Rooms
- Optional On-Site Storage: $19.99/mo
Within walking distance to Baltimore Ave, UPenn, Drexel, local shops, restaurants, and nightlife, and only half a block from the 42 Bus Line, 2 Blocks from the 21 Bus Line, and 6 Blocks from the Market-Frankford Line Station at 46th & Market, commuting from Croydon is easy!
We have limited availability, so call or e-mail today to schedule a viewing!
View Available Apartments - copy our web address to your browser!
Residents are responsible for electric, which is sub-metered.
Water, trash, sewer is paid by landlord.
Pricing and availability subject to change.